Webinar: Instant Payments in Central & Eastern Europe: Challenges & Use Cases
This webinar, sponsored by Nets, examines the adoption and use cases for instant payments in Central and Eastern Europe.
Date: 5th December 2018
Time: 1pm CET
This webinar features speakers from:
- Nets – an experienced instant payments solutions provider in the Nordics and Europe.
- Central Bank of Hungary – who have mandated instant payments in their market
- KIR – the operators of Express Elixir, the instant payments system in Poland which has been live for six years.
Together they will discuss:
- Instant payments developments in non-Euro dominated countries, particularly Poland, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic
- The considerations for non-Euro dominated markets and the dream of European cross-border instant payments
- How these markets can leverage the expertise of international technology whilst still preserving national requirements
- The trend towards regulation as a catalyst for instant payments adoption
- Whether instant payments acts as an accelerator for innovation in the region.